Source: Gina Mendolo
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c oats, uncooked
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon
- 3 c apples, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients except apples in a bowl.
- Press half of the flour and sugar mixture into the bottom of the pan to form a “crust”.
- Pour apples over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining and sugar mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes.